Buy a Top
Dry-cleaning is undoubtedly one of the fastest growing Franchises in America today. It’s a cash business with a huge demand for ‘Dry-Clean Only’ and with nonperishable inventories.
Check out our 2 min video!
Be Supported Every Step Of The Way !
Here are the steps that will get you on your way to owning a franchise and operating an OXXO Care Cleaners®
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
No, you don’t need prior dry-cleaning experience. OXXO Care Cleaners® Representatives have years of experience in dry cleaning operations and they will teach you how to run your store efficiently.shipping.
The royalty is the greater of $500 or 4% of the gross revenue for the first two years (gross sales less sales tax, comps and discounts) and 6% after that. The advertising fee is the greater of $200 or 1% of gross revenue.
The advertising fee is used for creating and producing commercial media advertising; coupon and local store marketing templates, public relations and other promotions intended to build overall brand awareness.
- That WE CARE. Because we are a care cleaner we have many distinguishing features make us a unique dry cleaning and laundry franchise concept.
- Care for customer’s convenience: Every franchise location features 24/7 drop-off and pickup with our easy-to-use ATM-style that provides round-the-clock access to the garments.
- Care for quality: All garments are hand-ironed providing the best look and feel. This is a stark difference from the industry standard of steam pressing.
- Care for the environment: Practicing sustainability and eco-friendly service across locations, OXXO Care Cleaners® “Green Eco-Friendly Solvent” provides cost-effective and non-toxic garment care that doesn’t harm our customers, their clothes, the environment, or store personnel. Also, we do not use industrial boilers, so stores are fully air-conditioned and have a boutique look with all the work done in front of the customer.
- Finally, OXXO Care Cleaners® franchise business model, when compared to similar concepts, is extremely affordable. Lower labor and real estate costs make this an incredibly attractive dry-cleaning service franchise opportunity.
During the sales process, we will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which includes the Item 19 with important financial information. We will also introduce you to several OXXO Franchisees who can share their information and experience with you.
Yes. You will be introduced to a commercial real estate broker who can help you locate potentially suitable sites. Our personnel are very experienced with commercial leasing including site review; tenant work letters and letters of intent. While we will review and help prepare the documents, we will not serve as legal counsel. A real estate attorney can provide legal guidance on commercial leasing.
Yes: Your store’s protected territory will be based on a population of 15,000 people. Neither another franchise, nor OXXO Care Cleaners® corporate, can build a store within your territory.
A Multi-Unit development agreement requires a commitment to build five or more stores over a period of time. The overall size of the territory is based upon the number of stores that you and OXXO Care Cleaners® agree that you will build. Using demographics and population mapping tools, OXXO Care Cleaners® will work with you to define a territory that is large enough to hold the numbers of stores you have agreed to operate.
The time needed to get up and running varies by market place and it is largely dependent upon real estate availability and permitting requirements. On average, once the lease is signed, it takes approximately 180 days to get through permitting, construction and be open for business. Actual construction time is typically eight weeks on average.
- The total investment for a Plant Store, including our franchise fee, is between $475,500 to $667,000.
- The total investment for a Drop Store typically ranges from $169,500 to $388,500.
Join us! It will only take a minute
OXXO Care Cleaners® furthers from the proven track record of building category-leading franchise systems.