The Most Innovative
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
No, you don’t need prior dry-cleaning experience. OXXO Care Cleaners® Representatives have years of experience in dry-cleaning operations and they will teach you how to run your store efficiently.
The greater of $750.00 or 6% of the gross revenue. The advertising fee is the greater of $200 or 1% of gross revenue.
The advertising fee is used to create and produce commercial media advertising; coupons and local store marketing templates, public relations and other promotions intended to build overall brand awareness.
- Because WE CARE, we have many distinguishing features that make us a unique dry-cleaning concept.
- We care for our customer’s convenience by featuring an automatic 24/7 drop-off anpick-up system that provides round-the-clock access to their garments.
- We care for quality. All garments are hand-ironed providing the best look and feel.
- We care for the environment. With our Green Eco-Friendly Solvent and materials, OXXO Care Cleaners® provides a cost-effective and non-toxic garment care that doesn’t harm our customers, their clothes, the environment, or store personnel. Also, we do not use industrial boilers, so stores are fully air-conditioned and have a boutique look.
- Finally, OXXO Care Cleaners® franchise business model, when compared to similar concepts, is extremely affordable. Lower labor and real estate costs make this an incredibly attractive dry-cleaning franchise opportunity.
During the sales process, we will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which includes important financial information. We will also introduce you to several of our OXXO Franchisees who can share their information and experience with you.
Yes. You will be introduced to a commercial real estate broker who can help you locate potentially suitable sites. Our personnel are very experienced with commercial leasing including site review, tenant work letters and letters of intent.
Yes: Your store’s protected territory is based on a population of 15,000 people in a radius of 1 to 2 miles. Neither another franchise, nor OXXO Care Cleaners® corporate, can build a store within your territory
A Multi-Unit development agreement requires a commitment to build five or more stores over a pre-established period of time. The overall size of the territory is based upon the number of stores that you and OXXO Care Cleaners®. Using demographics and population mapping tools, OXXO Care Cleaners® will work with you to define a territory that is large enough to hold the number of stores you have agreed to operate.
The time needed to start operating varies by marketplace and it is largely dependent upon real estate availability and permitting requirements. On average, once the lease is signed, it takes approximately 180 days to get through permitting, construction and be open for business. Actual construction time is typically eight weeks on average.
- The total investment for a Plant Store is between $480,500 to $672,000.
- The total investment for a Drop Store typically ranges from $169,500 to $388,500.
• Franchising since 2003
• Over 60% of our Franchisees are Multi-Unit operators
• Total Operating Units: 47
• Company owned units: 2
• Capital investment for a Plant Store: Between $475,500 and $667,000
• Franchise fee: $36,000
• Royalty fee: 6% of Gross revenue
• Advertising fee: 1% of Gross revenue
• Earning claims: No
• Build-out options: Inline & Free-Standing
• Available territories: East Coast, Gulf Coast, West Coast, Mountains & World-Wide